Junior Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
With over 30 Million users on our platform, we’re here to change the future of business. Our all-in-one platform makes starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone – we welcome more than 800k new business owners every month. From our products to our careers, there are endless opportunities for growth.
Our team | Our core | Our dream fulfillers
When we started Tailor Brands, we wanted to help people to accelerate their growth and fulfill their dreams. This also defines us internally; we put our focus on maximizing individual impact and creating an environment of absolute transparency.
About the role
As a Junior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be managing Tailor Brand’s email funnels, automation, pop-ups, and user journeys: from ideation, through configuration to analysis & optimization.
You’ll be Tailor Brand’s go-to person with everything related to email automation – collaborating with content, paid acquisition and product, orchestrating Tailor Brands’s automated communications aligned with business and brand goals.
We’re looking for an individual who’s a self-starter — someone who knows how to get things done but always seeks ways to innovate and test new ideas.
- Manage email automation and email funnels, including content messaging strategy
- Monitor email performance, deliverability, analyze results, and enhance campaigns accordingly. Refine email marketing strategy to increase engagement, retention, and conversions
- Management of triggered email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize business KPIs
- Initiating, conducting and measuring A/B tests in emails
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects at once with exceptional attention to detail
- Drive competitive analysis and market research
- Provision of creative briefs for content & design teams to create assets for emails
- Work closely with Product Managers, Designers, Developers, and CS teams
- Passion and knowledge about the Product Marketing field, especially Email Marketing experience, managing large scale global email campaigns
- An analytical B.A./B.Sc. from a leading academic institution
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Time management and attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and cross-group skills
- A passion for innovating and bringing new ideas to the table, and turning your approved ideas into actionable projects while seeing them through from start to finish
- Fluency in spoken/written English
- Knowledge & experience in HTML & CSS
- Proven experience in the SaaS industry
*We are located in Tel Aviv but Hybrid mode is on!
Our team is currently working in hybrid mode. Those who prefer to work in our office can do so in a safe environment.