Data Analyst Team Lead
About The Position
Tailor Brands is one of the few B2C companies in the country. Each month, we help 800k new users start and grow their dream business. Through tools like an automated logo maker, branding and design studio, domain registrar and website builder, we’re committed to making starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone.
We are looking for a hands-on team lead, which will be responsible for leading and growing a team of analysts, working on different parts of our product, marketing needs, analyzing every part of our business.
As a Data Analyst Team Lead you will work closely with all different stakeholders throughout the organization and provide support in the development, analysis, management, and interpretation of data into information and insight.You will be responsible for the execution of your team, while giving them the tools to allow them to support our fast growing scale.
- Lead and mentor a growing team of talented Marketing and Business analysts, guiding them on best practices, giving them the tools to grow and support our scale
- Uncover actionable insights and make recommendations that will influence the company’s strategic and tactical decisions
- Lead & implement new data related projects and solutions – from design state all the way to implementation.
- Hands-on key projects and ad-hoc analysis
- Day-to-day engagement with stakeholders including management
- 2+ years of business analysis leadership experience
- Proven track record of building, developing and growing a team
- Proven experience and understanding of Marketing work, challenges and solutions
- Ability to plan, prioritize and build data solutions to support business growth
- Familiarity with SAAS B2C KPIs
- 5+ years of experience with advanced skills in SQL and Tableau or any similar tool
- Understanding of statistical models
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Great Advantage if you have:
- B.A./B.Sc. in a relevant field
- Statistical analysis experience (e.g. R, Python, MATLAB)
- Experience working with BI/Analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Periscope, Qlik etc.)
Send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to: [email protected]