Tailor Brands is one of the few B2C companies in the country. Each month, we help 500k new users start and grow their dream business. Through tools like our automated logo maker, branding and design studio, domain registrar, website builder, etc. we’re committed to making starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone.
We’re a team that’s passionate about performance, preciseness, and data quality. The team spends their day-to-day developing new pipelines and services that make it seamless for data to be moved throughout our infrastructure and analyzed.
What we’re looking for
- Design, implement and maintain pipelines that deliver data with measurable quality and SLAs for our product, marketing, finance, and other departments
- Partner with business domain experts, data analysts, and engineering teams to build foundational datasets that are trusted, well-understood, aligned with business strategy and enable a self-service analysis
- Focus on data quality, detect data/analytics quality issues, implement bug fixes and data validations for prevention
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements such as automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- roven experience in creating and optimizing big data processes, pipelines and architectures.
- 2+ years of experience with ETL design, implementation, and maintenance
- 2+ years of experience with programming languages, preferably Python
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Data modeling, preferably PostgreSQL
- Working experience with Cloud environment, preferably AWS
- Working experience with OLAP databases