Devops Team Lead
Tailor Brands is one of the few large-scale B2C SaaS companies in the country. Each month, we help 800k new users start and grow their dream business. Through tools like our automated logo maker, branding and design studio, domain registrar, website builder, etc. We’re committed to making starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone.
As a DevOps Team Lead, your work will have a direct impact on development processes across the entire R&D organization. You will lead our Infrastructure, SRE, CI/CD, Security and Scale/Performance efforts.
You will take a leading role in defining and designing these systems, all to enable our different Fullstack teams to be as independent and successful as possible.
At Tailor Brands, the DevOps team doesn’t manage all of our services on their own – they build the tools and guidance so our Development teams can own them end-to-end.
About the Role
- Lead a DevOps engineering team who focus on all aspects of CI/CD infrastructure, GitOps full automation, and operational metrics to ensure the highest productivity for our Cloud engineering infrastructure
- Lead the design and delivery of software and infrastructure to improve the reliability, scalability, and efficiency of our services.
- Design, develop and maintain our core platform and CI/CD infrastructure
- Manage cloud security principles and define best practices
- Manage the company’s deployment environments, including production
- Design, develop and maintain our development environments
- Build, configure and tune highly available and fault-tolerant Container Clusters and K8s infrastructures
- Advanced troubleshooting and monitoring of systems
- Take a leading role in defining the team’s roadmap
- Drive for Cloud cost-efficiency
- Develop automation to support our orchestration and application deployment
- 5+ years of work experience as a DevOps hands-on Engineer in large-scale environments
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build, execute, and own the team’s success and improvements
- Understanding of Development & Build processes, CI & CD concepts and tools
- Understanding of SRE concepts
- Experience with any of the major cloud providers: Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Experience with Kubernetes or other container orchestration tooling
- Experience with logging & monitoring tools, such as Prometheus, DataDog
- Experience working in a microservices environment
Nice to have
- Experience in building hybrid cloud/local development environments
- Experience in a fully CD environment
- Experience in building developer-oriented tooling
- Experience in supporting growing development teams