Director of Customer Care
Tailor Brands is one of the few B2C companies in the country. Each month, we help more than 500k new users start and grow their dream business. Through tools like our automated logo maker, branding and design studio, domain registrar, website builder, etc. we’re committed to making starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone.
The Director of Customer Care will build and manage our team of internal and external support managers. You’ll need to analyze data, develop processes, and train the team in order to cultivate our CS unique tone of voice, ensure our customers’ satisfaction and guarantee that the team succeeds in hitting Department KPIs.
About the Role
- Manage a team of 8 customer service managers
- Analyze performance to develop cross-departmental processes that improve our service and ensure KPIs are being hit
- Work with our Marketing and Product teams to develop the right tone of voice for our CS correspondence
- Ensure high-quality customer experience to new and existing customers in Tailor Brands’ platform
- Identify and improve bottlenecks and areas of improvement within customer care teams
- Maximize employee engagement and skill development within the team
- Lead, coach, motivate and support team members to achieve success and grow
- 2+ years experience in managing English-speaking, email-based CS teams of 15+ people, preferably in a B2C environment
- Passion for customer care and success, empowering others, and delivering value to customers
- Experience with client-facing organizations. Should be familiar with customer care and success
- A great people-person that understands how to communicate and create connections with our customers, other departments and their own team
- Understanding of American culture, and customer behavior and expectations
- Superb written and verbal communication skills in English
- A problem-solver that isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and use data to their advantage, identifying the roots of what they are trying to solve and providing the best solution.
- Excellent critical-thinking skills; ability to break down business problems and create solutions that align with business goals.
Send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to: [email protected]