Director of Growth
Tailor Brands is one of the few large scale B2C SaaS companies in the country. Each month, we help 800k new users start and grow their dream business. Through tools like our automated logo maker, branding and design studio, domain registrar, website builder, etc. we’re committed to making starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone.
About the Role
- Lead, strategize and own the Tailor Brands performance marketing channels (SEM, SEO, Social, Display, Affiliates, Influencers, and more) and team in driving flawless execution and growth
- Own monthly spend, set annual and quarterly KPIs for the team, and also track results on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis that provides insight into sales/revenue targets.
- Oversee all acquisition activities, including identifying new sources of acquisition, researching new media areas, and using revolutionary creative and messaging to increase spending efficiency
- Turn user data into personalized, contextual, real-time insights to power customer interactions and acquisitions flows
- Manage and support the acquisition team members and continue to foster a culture of continual analysis, testing, experimentation, and optimization
- Build strategic and trusted relationships across the organization, particularly with Design, Analytics, Finance, and Product
- Proven experience as a marketing director or another marketing senior role in the B2C and/or SaaS fields
- 3+ years of experience hiring, leading & mentoring a team of high performing marketing professionals
- 5+ years of experience in online marketing, managing and optimizing large-scale campaigns, in a variety of verticals, countries, and languages
- Experience in setting strategic and operational plans for growth marketing, including goals and objectives, resources, budget, and prioritization of initiatives to maximize output
- Proven ability to manage a variety of acquisition channels, from creative to campaign set-up, tracking, and analysis across SEM, online display, video, and social
- An analytical skillset with a statistical understanding of the basis of A/B testing, and experience with Google Analytics, Ads Manager (FB/Google), optimization software, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of key marketing metrics like LTV/CAC and an understanding of how to optimize through marketing activities
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills, with a strong history of coaching team members to become leaders.
- English at high or mother-tongue level