Tailor Brands is one of the few B2C companies in the country. Each month, we help 800k new users start and grow their dream business. Through tools like our automated logo maker, branding and design studio, domain registrar, website builder, etc. we’re committed to making starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone.
Our developers – who work with full CI / CD – are constantly in the blast radius, in that they have end-to-end ownership over every project they take on. We walk every day into our workspace to inspire those around us to do what inspires them. Our goal is to make something beautiful every day, in design, in code, and in our products.
By taking part in our vision you will
- Collaborate together with product managers, designers and fellow
engineers to bring ideas to life
- Build a modern next-generation web application with a focus on user experience and scale.
- Create efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Craft secure, scalable and easily maintainable backend services.
- Design and architect solutions, implement the solutions you’ve conceived, and participate in monitoring, scaling and maintaining them.
- Perform Code Reviews for other team members.
- Promote best practices around backend and frontend development.
- Champion modern technologies and approaches in software development,
deployment and monitoring.
- At least 3 years of experience with: Ruby / Node.js / Python / Go / Java / C#
- Experience working with a modern web framework:
Ember.js / AngularJS / React / VueJS / Other
- Experience working with relational databases in a production environment
- Experience with implementation of mobile-responsive UI