Full Stack Team Lead
Tailor Brands is one of the few B2C companies in the country. Each month,, we help 500k new users start and grow their dream business. Through tools like our automated logo maker, branding and design studio, domain registrar, website builder, etc. we’re committed to making starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone.
Our developers – who work with full CI / CD – are constantly in the blast radius, in that they have end-to-end ownership over every project they take on. We thrive on a culture of “ship it,” aiming to bring things to production as quickly as possible; so, if you’re an adrenaline junky who loves to see your work make an immediate impact, we want you on our team!
What we’re looking for:
- Someone to lead a team of experts, provide guidance and manage assignments through the entire production cycle
- Someone who will be a fundamental part of the mid-level management layer and have an impact on the company’s progress and direction
- Someone to work closely with a team of other engineers, product managers and the design team to develop the tools that will help our users start and grow their businesses
Apply if you have:
- 2+ years leading a team
- Experience with: Ruby / Node.js / Python / Go / Java / C#
- Experience working with a modern web framework: Ember.js / AngularJS / React / VueJS / Other
- Interest and experience in the realms of Performance and Security
- Full responsibility over product features, from design to deployment and maintenance