Head of User Acquisition
Tailor Brands is one of the few large scale B2C SaaS companies in the country. Each month, we help 800k new users start and grow their dream business. Through tools like our automated logo maker, branding and design studio, domain registrar, website builder, etc. we’re committed to making starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone.
About the Role
- Lead, strategize and own the Tailor Brands acquisition marketing channels and team in driving flawless execution and growth
- Oversee all paid acquisition activities, including identifying new sources of acquisition, researching new media areas, and using revolutionary creative and messaging to increase spending efficiency
- Turn user data into personalized, contextual, real-time insights to power customer interactions and acquisitions flows
- Own monthly spend, set annual and quarterly KPI’s for the team and also track results on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis that provides insight into sales/revenue targets
- Manage and support the acquisition team members and continue to foster a culture of continual analysis, testing, experimentation and optimization
- Build strategic and trusted relationships across the organization, particularly with Design, Analytics, Finance, and Product
- 4+ years in online marketing managing and optimizing large-scale campaigns, in a variety of verticals, countries, and languages in the B2C and/or SaaS fields
- Experience in setting strategic and operational plans for growth marketing, including goals and objectives, resources, budget, and prioritization of initiatives to maximize output
- Proven ability to manage a variety of acquisition channels, from creative to campaign set-up, tracking, and analysis across SEM, online display, video, and social
- Substantial hands-on experience and skills in Facebook and SEM advertising (minimum 3 years experience – mandatory)
- An analytical skillset with a statistical understanding of the basis of A/B testing, and experience with Google Analytics, Ads Manager (FB/Google), optimization software, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of key marketing metrics like LTV/CAC and an understanding of how to optimize through marketing activities
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills, with a strong history of coaching team members to become leaders.
- English at high or mother-tongue level
Send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to: [email protected]