Tailor Brands is one of the few B2C companies in the country. Each month, we help more than 800k new users start and grow their dream business. Through tools like our automated logo maker, branding and design studio, domain registrar, website builder, etc. we’re committed to making starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone.
About the role
- Develop or update our brand identity, brand standards and brand management tools as needed
- Innovate continually within a design team to build new or updated marketing campaigns that engage our customers
- Design targeted marketing emails, web graphics and banners to highlight new products, features and initiatives
- Produce marketing collateral consistent with our brand image
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly; review work in an objective manner and with the aid of analytics, and apply learnings to future work
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals and strategize communication approaches
- A solid creative portfolio of digital and print work that features illustration, infographics, and creative branding projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication from a leading design school (e.g. HIT, Shenkar, Bezalel, Wizo)
- Ability to produce quality materials in a high-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Advanced skills with commonly-used design software, including Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.), Sketch, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and highly collaborative with stakeholders from different teams
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinker