UI/UX Product Designer
Tailor Brands is one of the few B2C companies in the country. Each month, we help 800k new users start and grow their dream business. Through tools like our automated logo maker, branding and design studio, domain registrar, website builder, etc. we’re committed to making starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone.
What we’re looking for
- An organized problem-solver to collaborate with Product Managers and Software Developers and define, design and deliver pixel-perfect products
- Someone to conduct a full design cycle, from collecting inspiration through creating a flawless UI for all states and scenarios, and deliver to development
- A strong communicator who will conduct extensive product research based on user feedback, data, competitor analysis and more.
- An analytical individual who will analyze data and conduct usability sessions with real users after product launches
- A forward-thinker who will map all possible scenarios and create product flows
- Someone to take charge of functional design and create wireframes, from rough sketches to complete and animated prototypes
- 3+ years of experience in UX and interactive design
- Mastery over design tools like PhotoShop, Sketch, and Illustrator
- Intuition for pixel-perfect design solutions
- Familiarity with animation and prototyping tools, such as Invision, Principle, and Axure
- Passion for solving complex product problems