Senior Data Engineer
Tailor Brands is one of the few B2C companies in the country. Each month, we help 800k new users start and grow their dream business. Through tools like our automated logo maker, branding and design studio, domain registrar, website builder, etc. we’re committed to making starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join our growing team of data experts.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross functional teams.
You will be excited by the prospect of optimizing or even re-designing our company’s data architecture to support our next generation of products and data initiatives.
At Tailor Brands, the data team is self-directed and comfortable supporting the cross-company data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- At least 4+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role.
- Proven experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and data modeling.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: such as Airflow.
- Great knowledge in AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
Send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile to: [email protected]