Senior Marketing Designer
Tailor Brands is one of the few B2C companies in the country. Each month, we help more than 800k new users start and grow their dream business. Through tools like our automated logo maker, branding and design studio, domain registrar, website builder, etc. we’re committed to making starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone.
As a Senior Marketing Designer, you will lead and mentor our design team in executing an end-to-end brand experience, from marketing ads and emails to landing pages and maintaining our company brand.
About the Role
- Lay out and shape our design strategy to align with the Tailor Brands vision
- Collaborate with the marketing teams to execute our brand vision and tone of voice
- Continually innovate within the design team to build new or updated marketing campaigns that engage our customers and potential candidates
- Communicate ideas and concepts clearly. Review work in an objective manner and with the aid of analytics, and apply learnings to future work
- A strong online design portfolio consisting of web-based marketing campaigns and graphic principles
- Academic background in graphic design or other related fields
- 3+ years of experience and a deep understanding of all stages of the design process, focusing on online graphic design skills
- Excellent organizational skills and highly collaborative with stakeholders from different teams
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinker