Senior Product Manager
Tailor Brands is one of the few B2C companies in the country. Each month, we help more than 800k new users start and grow their dream business. Through tools like our automated logo maker, branding and design studio, domain registrar, website builder, etc. we’re committed to making starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone.
As a Product Manager, you will lead the vision, strategy and goals of a startup-like group of engineers, designers, analysts and other specialists.
About the Role
- Execute A/B tests, user calls & usability tests to validate your assumptions.
- Define business and product KPIs to track the performance of your products.
- Analyze feature performance and user behavior on a day-to-day basis.
- Conduct competitor and gap analysis.
- Work hand-in-hand with our Customer Success team to support knowledge-sharing and improve customer satisfaction.
- Create wireframes and UX flows for complex features, that will solidify the product strategy into new features and products.
- Orchestrate the product roadmap to meet aggressive goals, while creating alignment and motivation across the team.
- Make dreams come true – help aspiring business owners get closer to creating their dream business.
- 3+ years of experience in product management with a proven record of successfully launching products that create significant business impact. Must be with customer-facing products, preferably in the B2C industry.
- An AMAZING team player – we do things differently here, and we’re looking for someone who truly knows how to thrive as PART of a group, not just as a leader.
- User-Centered (not self-centered) approach – our decisions are based on research and evidence, not gut or personal opinions.
- Highly analytical – you will often find yourself acting as your own analyst, as part of your full ownership of the product (although we do have product analysts on the team).
- Deep understanding of UI/UX – at the end of the day, it all comes down to a good old-fashioned user experience.
- Great project management skills – you will need to know how to lead a small startup-like group, from planning through execution.
- English proficiency and experience working with English speakers – many of our users, as well as many of our team members, are English-native.
- A huge fan of collaboration – we’re looking for someone who knows how to engage, collaborate and motivate others to foster healthy discussions.
Nice to have:
- Proven experience in the SaaS industry
- Proven experience of launching a product end-to-end
- Startup experience and mentality
- Basic Infrastructure and SQL knowledge