Tailor Brands is one of the few B2C companies in the country. Each month, we help 500k new users start and grow their dream business. Through tools like our automated logo maker, branding and design studio, domain registrar, website builder, etc. we’re committed to making starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone.
What we’re looking for
- Work with Stakeholders, Designers, Product Managers and Engineers to prioritize research opportunities and scope in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Employ a wide range of research methods, including user calls, interviews, usability studies, surveys and data analytics.
- Drive change by recommending research findings with actionable insights to product and leadership teams, through written reports, in-person presentations, and hands-on collaboration.
- Share customer insights with the broader organization in creative ways, in order to increase customer empathy.
- Take ownership of our products’ UX writing process, and write meaningful and useful texts that will help users interact with our product.
- B.A./B.Sc. degree in a relevant field
- Professional research experience
- Ability to collaborate with a wide set of stakeholders including designers, product managers, and software developers
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to distill complex ideas to their essence
- English speaker with a mother-tongue level
Nice to have
- M.A./M.Sc. in a relevant field
- Experience in UX research and UX writing