Tailor Brands is one of the few B2C companies in the country. Each month, we help 500k new users start and grow their dream business. Through tools like our automated logo maker, branding and design studio, domain registrar, website builder, etc. we’re committed to making starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone.
We’re on the lookout for a visionary VP Product with vast experience, to join our management team and help lead our awesome product team in bringing our product to the next level.
- A product person that is excited about creating an impact, and knows how to properly prioritize his/her roadmap to set and hit goals
- A highly analytical individual that understands how to read and analyze data, to correctly evaluate the problems he/she is facing and assess the success of his/her solution
- Someone who understands that great consumer products need to deliver user value and incredible UX, and knows how to do both
- A creative soul that isn’t afraid of facing tough challenges, and knows how to inspire teams around his/her vision
- Prior experience working as a VP Product in at least two venture-backed technology software startups with a revenue-generating SaaS business model.
- Prior experience working as a VP Product in at least one company with annual revenues exceeding 10M USD, or that has raised at least 15M USD in venture capital.
- Amazing analytical skills, prior experience running A/B tests, strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Great understanding of consumer products, and deep understanding of UI/UX for web applications
- Strong technical abilities
- Great presentation skills
- Exhaustive understanding of SaaS metrics and KPIs
- Independent, goal-oriented, and highly motivated attitude
- Prior experience working on a B2C or B2B2C product