Director of Growth and Business Development
About the Job
The Director of Business Development and Growth will be Leading commercial and strategic partnerships with different allies, from different industries. He/She will be expected to formulate and maintain the partnership stream while focusing on finding and implementing creative, out-of-the-box, initiatives to increase business revenue.
This is a strategic, lead role, and requires the ability to take an idea from the stage of creative brainstorming to final execution.
- Manage the partnership pipeline, from reaching out, draft cold calling plans, and track progress.
- Define tailor-made solutions per partnership and outline the business logic for every potential partner
- Negotiation skills and experience in managing contracts negotiation.
- Expand possible partnerships pipeline
- Responsible for new creative and innovative initiatives to grow traffic and optimize revenue funnel.
- Expected to come up with creative ideas that fit the scope of resources and skills available to him/her.
- Setting up goals and achieving them by taking an idea from birth to execution.
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, Marketing, Tech, Top Management) in order to present results.
- Feeling comfortable working on his/her own to achieve these results.
- Creativity is a must.
- Experience in building and managing partnership flows
- Must possess all relevant skills to execute his/her ideas from start to finish.
- Fluency in the full spectrum of acquisition channels is a plus.
- To be a master at statistical reasoning, understand how to design effective experiments, and develop a quantitative intuition for interpreting user experience data.
- Conversant with data analysis and the best tools for retrieving, manipulating, and visualizing data such as SQL, Excel, R, and Tableau.
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective project management abilities