Director of Growth and Business Development
About the Job
The Director of Growth and Business Development will be focused on finding and implementing creative, out-of-the-box, initiatives to increase business revenue.
The Director Growth and Business Development is essentially an elite team of one, an entrepreneur in residence, that will use his skills and enjoy complete freedom to set and deliver results. Our Director of Growth and Business Development should feel comfortable taking an idea from the stage of creative brainstorming to final execution.
- Responsible for new creative and innovative initiatives to grow traffic and optimize the revenue funnel.
- Expected to come up with creative ideas that fit the scope of resources and skills available to him/her.
- Setting up goals and achieving them by taking an idea from birth to execution.
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, Marketing, Tech, Top Management) in order to present results.
- Feeling comfortable working on his/her own to achieve these results.
- Creativity is a must.
- Must possess all relevant skills to execute his/her ideas from start to finish.
- Fluency in the full spectrum of acquisition channels is a plus.
- To be a master at statistical reasoning, understand how to design effective experiments, and develop a quantitative intuition for interpreting user experience data.
- Conversant with data analysis and the best tools for retrieving, manipulating, and visualizing data such as SQL, Excel, R, and Tableau.
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective project management abilities
- Coding experience is a plus.