About the job
We’re Tailor Brands, a team of forward-thinkers who are committed to making branding accessible to everyone. Our platform services over 10 million small businesses with automated branding tools, and we’re constantly thinking about how to create the products that will help our users build their business from the ground up.
We Need You!
As a data-driven company, the insights of the Data Team are our eyes and ears. That’s why we’re looking for you, a highly motivated data analyst who’s excited about working in a Big Data environment. You’re intelligent and resourceful, and you pay strong attention to detail. While you’re here, you will:
- Analyze and optimize our marketing efforts in the digital world
- Develop reports, dashboards, KPIs and metrics
- Monitor business KPIs and product metrics to alert about changes
- Build models to predict performance and customer behavior
- Come up with new ways to use our data to create value for our users
- Bring insights and suggestions to Product Managers, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance and Management by conducting deep analysis and research
- Analyze raw data according to complicated business questions.
- Monitor business and product metrics to alert about changes.
- Build models predicting performance based on existing and missing data.
- Come up with new ways to use our data to create value for our users.
What You Bring to the Table
- 2+ years of experience with advanced skills in SQL, data analysis and visualization
- B.A./B.Sc. in a relevant field
- Understanding of statistical models
- Experience working with BI/Analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Periscope, Qlik etc.)
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to work autonomously
Nice To Have
- Experience analyzing online consumer product performance
- Experience working with online advertising data
- Familiarity and/or implementation experience with tracking and data collection techniques
- Statistical analysis experience (e.g. R, Python, MATLAB)
Perks of Joining Tailor Brands
- Competitive salary
- Equity packages
- Company outings
- Flexible (and encouraged) time off
- Work-from-home flexibility
- Choose your own gear
Join us and apply at [email protected]