About the job
Each month, tens of thousands of people come to Tailor Brands to create unique and professional logos and branding assets. We’re well on our way to our goal of helping everyone have a beautiful brand, but we need your help.
We’re looking for an experienced engineer to help us in delivering a magical experience to everyone that visits Tailor. Come play a key role helping to make our team and product a success.
- Build incredible user experiences on our Web and Mobile sites using cutting-edge technologies.
- Add design capabilities to our design engine.
- Build new automated design products for our customers.
- Work closely with our product managers, and designers to oversee all client experiences on Tailor (i.e. web, mobile, and more)
- 3+ years writing and shipping production level code.
- Experience working with a modern web framework – Ember.JS / Angular / React / Vue / Other.
- Experience implementing responsive design using a CSS framework – Foundation / Bootstrap / Susy / Other.
- Knowledge of web app best practices in security, API design, responsive design, etc.
Nice to haves
- Experience working on high-volume applications.
- Experience working on a B2C product.
- Experience designing highly-scalable, highly-available platforms.
- Startup experience.
- ES6 experience.
- The desire to mentor less experienced developers.
- Competitive salary.
- Equity packages.
- Company outings.
- Flexible (and encouraged) time off.
- Work-from-home flexibility.
- Choose your own gear.