Full Stack Team Leader
About the Job
Each month, millions of people come to Tailor Brands to create unique and professional logos and branding assets. We’re well on our way to our goal of helping everyone have a beautiful brand, but we need your help.
We’re looking for an experienced engineer to lead our Full Stack Team in scaling and improving the experience for everyone that visits Tailor. Come play a key role helping to make our team and product a success.
- Full responsibility for product features from design to deployment and maintenance.
- A hands-on coder that will take part in developing product features such as Our Studio Tools & Our Design Engine.
- Make sure productivity, velocity, and quality is continually reviewed and improved. We are looking for hands-on coders to lead (not micro-manage) a team of skilled individuals.
- Grow our Full stack Team and hire new talented developers.
- Always be on the lookout for ways for you and your team to grow.
- 4+ years writing and shipping production level code.
- 2+ years leading a team of at least 3 engineers.
- Experience working with a modern web framework – Ember.JS / Angular / React / Vue / Other.
- Familiarity with architecture and design concepts (SOA/Microservices/Load-balancing/Caching/REST)
- Interest and experience in the realms of Performance and Security.
- A deep caring for the team and product’s success.
Nice To Have
- Experience working on high-volume applications.
- Experience working on a B2C product.
- Experience designing highly-scalable, highly-available platforms.
- Startup experience.
- Competitive salary.
- Equity packages.
- Company outings.
- Flexible (and encouraged) time off.
- Work-from-home flexibility.
- Choose your own gear.