About the Job
A Growth Hacker lives at the intersection of marketing and product development and is focused on finding and implementing creative, out-of-the-box, ideas to increase customer acquisition, activation and retention.
Whether it is launching a mini-site that increases traffic or creating a viral PR campaign, the Growth Hacker is essentially an elite team of one, an entrepreneur in residence, that will use his skills and enjoy complete freedom to set and deliver results. Our Growth Hacker should feel comfortable taking an idea from the stage of creative brainstorming to final execution.
- Responsible for new creative and innovative initiatives to grow traffic and optimize the revenue funnel.
- Expected to come up with creative ideas that fit the scope of resources and skills available to him/her.
- Setting up goals and achieving them by taking an idea from birth to execution.
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, Marketing, Tech, Top Management) in order to present results.
- Feeling comfortable working on his/her own to achieve these results.
- Creativity is a must.
- Must possess all relevant skills to execute his/her ideas from start to finish. Those can come in the form of coding or PR, as long as he/she feels comfortable getting results using only those.
- Coding experience is a plus.
- Fluency in the full spectrum of acquisition channels is a plus.
- Excellent technical abilities are a must: understanding Search engine optimization, and learning how to use tools such as Google Analytics or WordPress to achieve results.
- To be a master at statistical reasoning, understand how to design effective experiments, and develop a quantitative intuition for interpreting user experience data.
- Conversant with data analysis and the best tools for retrieving, manipulating, and visualizing data such as SQL, Excel, R, and Tableau.
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective project management abilities