Online Media & Partnership Lead
About the job
Each month, millions of people come to Tailor Brands to create unique and professional logos and branding assets. We’re well on our way to our goal of helping everyone have a beautiful brand, but we need your help.
The Online Media and Partnership lead will be managing Tailor Brands Online Media, Partnership and affiliates marketing efforts. You’ll carry out the day-to-day management of display campaigns – launching, monitoring and maintaining campaigns, being the focal point working with external media agencies. You will drive promotions, deals and marketing campaigns, identify potential new affiliates and partners and negotiate with new and current affiliates to optimize revenue generating opportunities. You will be working closely with the creative team in the creation of display banners and landing pages.
- Communicate with media partners, sales contacts and agencies, managing and optimizing Online Media campaigns (Prospecting and Remarketing).
- Own and enhance Tailor Brands affiliate marketing program.
- Ensuring the affiliates program meets Tailor Brands business goals and objectives.
- Manage commission rates and budgets of the affiliate channel.
- Perform ongoing source discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and analyze industry changes/developments in Display advertising and Affiliates programs.
- Initiate new partnerships. Manage and maintain existing partnerships.
- Optimize and increase ROI through analysis and execution of new business opportunities.
- Provide regular executive reporting and updates on media and affiliate channels performance.
- 2 Years of proven experience of managing large scale media buying activities, including display, video and programmatic.
- 1 Year of proven experience in managing affiliate relationships / programs.
- Proven Experience working in B-2-SMB or SAAS companies.
- Passion about online marketing and a solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the relevant marketing fields.
- Proven effective sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to interact with external partners in a rapid development environment.
- Highly motivated, goal driven and result oriented.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions and determine strategies based on data.
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to details.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to think creatively and work independently.
- Fluent in English, spoken/written, other languages – an advantage
Join us and apply at [email protected]