We’re Tailor Brands, a team of forward-thinkers who are committed to making branding accessible to everyone. Our platform services over 10 million small businesses with automated branding tools, and we’re constantly thinking about how to create the products that will help our users build their businesses from the ground up.
We Need You!
We are looking for you, an experienced, brilliant, analytical and organized Product Manager to join our product team. You’re a creative problem solver who’s always looking for the next game-changer, and you pay strong attention to detail. Not only are you prepared to take full ownership over projects, but you’re also positive under pressure. While you’re here, you will:
- Collaborate with engineering, design, data, marketing and customer success teams to deliver a top-quality experience to Tailor Brands users.
- Find opportunities for key initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- Prioritize features, build consensus and communicate our roadmap across the company.
- Define methods and metrics for identifying success and failure of features, and take responsibility over the usage data and patterns.
- Run A/B tests to test new features and make data-driven decisions.
- Integrate usability studies, user research, market analysis, and community feedback into product requirements.
- Provide insights and innovative solutions to any problem.
- Manage ongoing maintenance and improvement of product features.
What You Bring to the Table
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably in the B2C industry.
- Data-driven approach – we base our decisions on data, and we expect you to do the same.
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products.
- Strong technical abilities.
- Deep understanding of UI/UX for web applications.
- English proficiency and experience working with english speakers.
- Independent, goal-oriented, and highly motivated attitude.
- Proven experience in the SaaS industry.
- Proven experience in the eCommerce industry.
- Proven experience of launching a product end-to-end.
- Startup experience and mentality.
- Basic Infrastructure and SQL knowledge.
Perks of Joining Tailor Brands
- Company outings.
- Flexible (and encouraged) time off.
- Work-from-home flexibility.