PPC Account Manager
About the Job
The PPC Account Manager is responsible for managing both Social Acquisition and SEM campaigns for a rapidly expanding product. You’ll carry out the day-to-day management of PPC campaigns in Facebook, Google and Bing; launching, monitoring and maintaining campaigns, undertaking creative research and A/B testing, allocating budgets and bids, writing ad copy and making recommendations on landing pages.
- Create, manage and optimize PPC campaigns in the different platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, Bing Ads).
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in PPC campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Perform ongoing target audience discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Research and implement optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze industry changes/developments in social advertising field.
- Proven Social advertising experience (2 years minimum) managing large scale (at least $100K a month) global PPC campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Proven SEM experience (1 year minimum) managing global PPC campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Experience in other platforms – an advantage.
- Passion about online marketing and a solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the Online Marketing world.
- Highly motivated, self-motivated, goal driven and result oriented.
- Ability to think creatively and work independently.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions and determine strategies based on data.
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Fluent in English, Spoken/written – Must / Other Languages – Advantage.