PPC & Optimization Manager
About the Job
Tailor Brands is one of the few B2C companies in the country. Each month, we help 500k new users start and grow their dream business. Through tools like our automated logo maker, branding and design studio, domain registrar, website builder, etc. we’re committed to making starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone.
What we’re looking for
- Day-to-day management of Social Acquisition and SEM campaigns; creating, managing and optimizing PPC campaigns on different platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, Bing Ads)
- Execution of tests, collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in PPC campaigns
- A highly motivated individual to track, report, and analyze PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Someone who will perform ongoing target audience discovery, expansion and optimization
- Someone who will research and implement optimization recommendations
- Someone to research and analyze industry changes/developments in the social advertising field
Apply if you have:
- Proven Social advertising experience (2 years minimum), managing large scale (at least $100K a month) global PPC campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Proven SEM experience (1 year minimum) managing global PPC campaigns across Google and Bing
- Passion about online marketing and a solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with A/B tests and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in the Online Marketing world
- Ability to think creatively and work independently.
- Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Fluent spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience in other platforms
- Fluent in a language aside from English