About the Job
You are an experienced SEO specialist with strong technical SEO skills and a proven background in planning and implementing SEO onsite strategies. In your role, you will be responsible for all aspects of technical SEO analysis and optimization, and for identifying SEO opportunities for organic growth. This position is best suited to people who thrive on working in a fast pace environment and excel in problem-solving, data analysis and being able to stay on task while managing multiple projects at once. The SEO Specialist will report to the Inbound Marketing Team Lead.
- Conducting on-site audits and implementing action plans to resolve issues including but not limited to:
– HTML and CSS optimization
– Speed performance optimization
– 301 redirects
– Crawlability & Indexation
– Duplication issues
– Canonicalization issues
- Identifying technical gaps and opportunities to improve site performance and organic rankings.
- Working with the web development team to ensure current sites, and new websites for non-English markets are built and optimized according to SEO best practices – geo localization, site architecture, etc.
- Conducting ongoing site-wide and page-level optimization including but not limited to implementing structured data, page speed performance, keyword and content optimization, and internal linking.
- Conducting market research based on keyword research, competitor research, and backlink analysis to provide insights and recommendations to improve and grow organic search visibility.
- Analyzing ranking reports & other data sources to make analytical decisions for optimization and growth.
- Developing new web properties and implementing SEO strategies to grow these properties in organic search.
- 3+ Years of SEO experience in competitive markets with a proven track record of success.
- Proficient in SEO basics – Keyword analysis, competitive analysis, link acquisition, onsite optimization.
- Very strong technical SEO skills and abilities.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager.
- Proficient in the use of SEO tools: Ahrefs, Semrush, and Screaming Frog.
- Expert in using and managing WordPress.
- Must be a Data-Driven individual with a full understanding of a conversion funnel.
- Extremely well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in sync with other marketing channels.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a self-directed manner.
- Strong logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Must have strong English.