Customer Experience Associate
About The Position
With over 40 Million users on our platform, we’re here to change the future of business. Our all-in-one platform makes starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone – we welcome more than 800k new business owners every month. From our products to our careers, there are endless growth opportunities.
Tailor Brands is an all-in-one platform that helps millions of people around the world turn their ideas into businesses. Our mission is to make business creation easy, fun, and accessible to everyone. As we continue to expand our product offerings, we are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Product Testing and Validation Specialist. As part of this role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams in Customer Experience, Product, and Research & Development to ensure the seamless delivery of our products to our valued customers.
About the Role:
- Full-time position – 3 days a week working evenings (13-22) and 2 days a week working mornings (9-18).
- Speak with Tailor Brands customers on a daily basis, communicating via channels such as phone calls and (email) support tickets.
- Become an expert in Tailor Brands’ products and stay up-to-date on new features and improvements
- Influence the way we provide training to improve CX product knowledge
- Work to improve the quality of our service by identifying knowledge gaps and problematic flows
- Act as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the Tailor Brands team
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships by providing exceptional customer service.
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in Tailor Brands
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure customer satisfaction and provide feedback to improve the customer experience.
- Take the initiative to provide excellent support to customers via phone and email, in order to understand their needs and ensure their success with Tailor Brands
Qualifications and Skills:
- English as a mother tongue – proficient in communicating both verbally and written
- Understanding American culture, customer behavior, and expectations
- Tech-savvy and fast adaptor who is eager to learn new technologies
- Ability to multitask and function within a fast-paced working environment
- Strong critical thinking skills, and confidence in taking responsibility and ownership
- Self-motivated and goal-driven, with a passion for delivering exceptional products to customers.
- A team player with a positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Aircall, and automated support/helpdesk systems
- Customer Support Experience
- Additional language proficiency (Spanish, Portuguese, German)
*Our offices are located in Rothchild, Tel Aviv *
** The role required 3 Shifts from 13:00-22:00, and 2 shifts from 09:00-18:00 **