Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
About The Position
With over 40 Million users on our platform, we’re here to change the future of business. Our all-in-one platform makes starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone – we welcome more than 800k new business owners monthly. From our products to our careers, there are endless opportunities for growth.
Our team | Our core | Our dream fulfillers
When we started Tailor Brands, we wanted to help people accelerate their growth and fulfill their dreams. This also defines us internally; we focus on maximizing individual impact and creating an environment of absolute transparency.
About the role
You will join the Finance team as an FP&A Analyst, as part of our great FP&A manager, and will have the opportunity to play a vital role as a key contributor in a rapidly growing company.
With your modeling and analytical skills, you will create and reshape complex models to drive smart decisions within the company and management.
- Build, maintain, and improve financial and operational models to support the decision-making process.
- Perform financial forecasting and budgeting while engaging various stakeholders in the company
- Deliver key financial forecasting, along with insightful performance reporting and analysis
- Manage the budget control and analysis to keep expenses control.
- Contribute to creating insights into the structure of Tailor’s growth strategy based on ad-hoc and analytical business/financial deep dives.
- Prepare presentations to investors, management, and other stakeholders
- B.A in Economics/Accounting/Business Management – Must (Accounting – Advantage)
- At least 2+ years of experience as an FP&A Analyst or equivalent in a high-tech company
- Experience working in a SaaS environment (B2C- Big Advantage)
- Excellent Excel & Google Sheets skills
- Proven experience in building complex models and working in a data-driven environment
- Analytical & quick thinker with excellent data-collection skills
- Experience working with BI tools – (Tableau- Advantage)
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and collaborate with cross-border teams to accomplish job roles
- Attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Superb written and verbal skills both in English and Hebrew
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to know:
- Our company is located in Rothschild, Tel Aviv.
- Our hybrid work model involves working from the office for four days and remotely for one day.