Director of Business Operations
About The Position
About us | Tailor Brands
Tailor Brands is a rapidly expanding technology company boasting over 40 million users on our platform. We are here to redefine the future of business. Through our business-building platform, we aim to transform the process of starting, managing, and growing a business into a seamless experience; simplifying the entrepreneurial journey.
We are in search of a dynamic Director of Business Operations to instill operational excellence. This role is a hands-on, one-person show that will spearhead the operational aspects of our burgeoning business. We seek a robust doer who possesses the know-how to get things done, devise solutions, and drive them to fruition.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading a company’s operations, along with a history of driving monitoring and implementing efficient processes. A deep understanding of both business and technology is essential, along with legal experience relevant to global hi-tech companies.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to significantly impact the company.
- Lead quarterly/annual processes and coordinate among the product, partnerships, marketing, and finance departments to set the Company’s work plans and goals.
- Track metrics daily to ensure we are on course to meet our goals and work closely with department managers to realign projects when off track.
- Drive continuous improvement of work processes and goal-setting mechanisms.
- Lead the company’s weekly management operations meetings to report progress to the CEO.
- Lead cross-departmental projects, from an operational perspective.
- This is a hands-on role that will not include directly managing a team
- 4+ years of experience in a senior operations role (Director/Head or equivalent), preferably in a fast-paced, high-growth technology company.
- 2+ years of experience in companies employing no-touch sales funnels and performance marketing teams, or similar experience working in consulting companies.
- Prior experience in leading quarterly/annual planning processes.
- Prior experience in building goal-setting mechanisms.
- Good understanding of product processes in no-touch sales funnel companies.
- Good understanding of performance marketing.
- Good understanding of commercial agreements.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to organize and direct multiple teams and departments in a matrix.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
- work closely with all relevant executive stakeholders in the company
*This is a hands-on role that will not include directly managing a team
*Our offices are based in Rothschild Tel Aviv