Head of User Acquisition
About The Position
With over 30 Million users on our platform, we’re here to change the future of business. Our all-in-one platform makes starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone – we welcome more than 800k new business owners every month. From our products to our careers, there are endless opportunities for growth.
Our team | Our core | Our dream fulfillers
When we started Tailor Brands, we wanted to help people to accelerate their growth and fulfill their dreams. This also defines us internally; we put our focus on maximizing individual impact and creating an environment of absolute transparency.
About the role
- Develop and own the UA strategy and its implementation across Tailor’s portfolio with a monthly multi-million dollar budget;
- Manage several UA managers to deliver unparalleled results and operational excellence;
- Ensure that Tailor’s UA employs cutting-edge approaches and technologies, whether it’s BI solutions, LTV prediction models, programmatic buying algorithms, UA automation or something else that’s yet to surface;
- Build strong internal communications to deliver exceptional performance and synergy with the Creative, Analytical and Engineering teams;
- Serve as a main point of contact and expert for the Product Teams in the field of UA;
- Manage the relationships with all of the key UA partners to ensure the best outcomes and competitive advantages for Tailor Brands;
- Cultivate a growth-oriented, data- and achievement-driven mindset of the UA teams while also inspiring a good-natured and friendly working environment.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven UA experience across variety of online marketing platforms;
- Technical background and/or deep understanding of automation, programmatic buying, analytics and machine learning with regards to UA;
- Verifiable track record of growing revenue with the help of UA and managing multi-million dollar budgets;
- Success at building teams and processes to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment;
- Demonstrated experience in approaches for creative testing at high velocity with great exit KPIs;
- Uncanny ability to derive actionable insights from scraps of data;
- Must-haves: a positive attitude, a passion for games and a love of problem-solving.