Senior Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
With over 30 Million users on our platform, we’re here to change the future of business. Our all-in-one platform makes starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone – we welcome more than 800k new business owners every month. From our products to our careers, there are endless opportunities for growth.
Our team | Our core | Our dream fulfillers
When we started Tailor Brands, we wanted to help people to accelerate their growth and fulfill their dreams. This also defines us internally; we put our focus on maximizing individual impact and creating an environment of absolute transparency.
About the role
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be managing Tailor Brand’s email funnels, automation, pop-ups, and user journeys: from ideation, through configuration to analysis & optimization.
You’ll be Tailor Brand’s go-to person with everything related to email automation – collaborating with content, paid acquisition and product, orchestrating Tailor Brands’s automated communications aligned with business and brand goals.
We’re looking for an individual who’s a self-starter — someone who knows how to get things done but always seeks ways to innovate and test new ideas.
- Analyze, package and optimize user journey from payment and into life cycle while constantly suggesting ways to improve retention, working with various interfaces in the company (product, marketing, design, email marketing, etc.).
- Identify and implement new tests and strategies, continually seeking to innovate to drive improved results and find new growth opportunities
- Work closely with customer-facing departments and engage with customers to deepen the understanding of our target market, including customer needs, buyer personas, and key use cases
- Orchestrate launches of new products, features, and capabilities cross-functionally and collaborate with key stakeholders to execute go-to-market strategies
- Monitor email automations, deliverability, analyze results, and enhance campaigns accordingly. Refine email marketing strategy to increase engagement, retention, and conversions
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in SaaS / B2C company
- Experience with marketing analysis, working with large sets of data and numbers.
- Knowledge & experience in HTML & CSS
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Time management and attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and cross-group skills
- A passion for innovating and bringing new ideas to the table, and turning your approved ideas into actionable projects while seeing them through from start to finish
- Fluency in spoken/written English
*We are located in Tel Aviv but Hybrid mode is on!
Our team is currently working in hybrid mode. Those who prefer to work in our office can do so in a safe environment.