About The Position
With over 30 Million users on our platform, we’re here to change the future of business. Our all-in-one platform makes starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone – we welcome more than 800k new business owners every month. From our products to our careers, there are endless opportunities for growth.
Our team | Our core | Our dream fulfillers
When we started Tailor Brands, we wanted to help people to accelerate their growth and fulfill their dreams. This also defines us internally; we put our focus on maximizing individual impact and creating an environment of absolute transparency.
About the Role
As an Affiliate Manager, you’ll carry out the day-to-day management of partnership relationships – launching, monitoring and maintaining campaigns, and being the point of contact while working with affiliates, influencers and strategic partners. You’ll drive promotions, deals and marketing campaigns, identify potential new partners, and negotiate with new and current partners to optimize-revenue generating opportunities
- Own and enhance Tailor Brands affiliate marketing program.
- Look for new business opportunities; searching for and recruiting new partners.
- Initiate new partnerships.
- Manage a portfolio of partner accounts, with a focus on expansion and optimization; provide full support, maintenance, and service to our partners
- Ongoing monitoring of the partners campaigns’ performance analysis, aiming to improve processes and initiate steps to increase potential income
- Make outbound calls and send daily outreach emails to potential partners
- Research and analyze industry changes/developments in Affiliates programs.
- Provide regular executive reporting and updates on affiliate channel performance.
- Manage commission rates and budgets of the partners campaigns
- 1-2 Years of proven experience in managing affiliate relationships / programs.
- Proven Experience working in B-2-SMB or SAAS companies.
- Passion about online marketing and a solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in the relevant marketing fields.
- Proven effective sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to interact with external partners in a rapid development environment.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions and determine strategies based on data.
- Fluent in English, spoken/written, other languages – an advantage