About The Position
With over 30 Million users on our platform, we’re here to change the future of business. Our all-in-one platform makes starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone – we welcome more than 800k new business owners every month. From our products to our careers, there are endless opportunities for growth.
Our team | Our core | Our dream fulfillers
When we started Tailor Brands, we wanted to help people to accelerate their growth and fulfill their dreams. This also defines us internally; we put our focus on maximizing individual impact and creating an environment of absolute transparency.
About the Role
At Tailor Brands, we don’t believe in regurgitating articles that are already on the internet just for the sake of hitting the ‘publish’ button. As a Content Writer, you’ll be creating original, real-world and actionable content that helps our customers start, run, and grow their businesses. You’re always encouraged to bring your ideas and creativity to the table – helping us push our content forward in all channels and aspects, and most importantly, making sure that our users are at the center of every piece of content we create.
- Create valuable, user-centric content that will help small business owners launch, run, and grow
- Brainstorm, research, and create new content for both the Tailor Brands audience and third-party publications/partner websites
- Participate in user calls and/or partnerships when necessary to gather insights that help to propel our content strategy forward
- Take part in creative initiatives, producing video scripts and other marketing collateral (webinars, courses, etc.)
- Work with key stakeholders to produce content for various teams in the company
- Upload ready content to our blog and other relevant channels
- Edit guest posts from third-party contributors to maintain our brand voice across all channels
- 2+ years of experience as a Content Writer or in a similar role
- Mother-tongue English
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with impeccable spelling and grammar
- An understanding of how to write for the modern web
- A proven body of published content
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and work well under pressure
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and online marketing
- Experience working in a B2C company
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
Send your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile and 4 writing samples