Senior User Acquisition – EMEA (Remote)
About The Position
Are you a talented Senior User Acquisition based in EMEA? – Join us
With over 40 Million users on our platform, we’re here to change the future of business. Our all-in-one platform makes starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone – we welcome more than 800k new business owners monthly. From our products to our careers, there are endless growth opportunities.
Our team | Our core | Our dream fulfillers
When we started Tailor Brands, we wanted to help people accelerate their growth and fulfill their dreams. This also defines us internally; we focus on maximizing individual impact and creating an environment of absolute transparency.
About the Role
Be a part of leading, strategizing, and owning the Tailor Brands acquisition marketing channels and team in driving flawless execution and growth
Identifying new sources of acquisition, researching new media areas, and using revolutionary creative and messaging to increase spending efficiency
Turn user data into personalized, contextual, real-time insights to power customer interactions and acquisition flows
Own monthly spending, set annual and quarterly KPIs, and track results on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis that provides insight into sales/revenue targets
Build strategic and trusted relationships across the organization, particularly with Design, Analytics, Finance, and Product
- 3+ years in online marketing managing and optimizing large-scale campaigns, in a variety of verticals, countries, and languages in the B2C and/or SaaS fields
- Experience in setting strategic and operational plans for growth marketing, including goals and objectives, resources, budget, and prioritization of initiatives to maximize output
- Proven ability to manage a variety of acquisition channels, from creative to campaign set-up, tracking, and analysis across SEM, online display, video, and social
- Substantial hands-on experience and skills in Social and SEM advertising (minimum 2 years experience – mandatory)
- An analytical skill set with a statistical understanding of the basis of A/B testing, and experience with Google Analytics, Ads Manager (FB/Google), optimization software, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of key marketing metrics like LTV/CAC and an understanding of how to optimize through marketing activities
- English at a high or mother-tongue level
We are seeking an expert who can work completely independently
This is a fully remote role.