Fullstack Tech Lead
About The Position
With over 30 Million users on our platform, we’re here to change the future of business. Our all-in-one platform makes starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone – we welcome more than 800k new business owners every month. From our products to our careers, there are endless opportunities for growth.
Our team | Our core | Our dream fulfillers
When we started Tailor Brands, we wanted to help people to accelerate their growth and fulfill their dreams. This also defines us internally; we put our focus on maximizing individual impact and creating an environment of absolute transparency.
About the role
Our developers – who work with full CI / CD – are constantly in the blast radius, in that they have end-to-end ownership over every project they take on. We walk every day into our workspace to inspire those around us to do what inspires them. Our goal is to make something beautiful every day, in design, in code, and in our products.
As a hands-on Fullstack Tech Lead you will take an active role in defining our technological strategy, standards, knowledge sharing practices. You will actively develop major features and cross department projects creating exponential impact with your work.
By taking part in our vision you will
- Explore new technologies and approaches to improve the quality and velocity of our delivery.
- Set standards and teach them to the rest of the team.
- Mentor Senior engineers on their path to their next position.
- Collaborate together with product managers, designers and fellow engineers to bring ideas to life
- Build a modern next-generation web application with a focus on user experience and scale.
- Create efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Craft secure, scalable and easily maintainable backend services.
- Design and architect solutions, implement the solutions you’ve conceived, and participate in monitoring, scaling and maintaining them.
- Perform Code Reviews for other team members.
- Promote best practices around backend and frontend development.
- Champion modern technologies and approaches in software development, deployment and monitoring.
- At least 8 years of experience in web development with Ruby / Node.js / Python / Go / Java / C# / Kotlin / Other
- Experience working with a modern web framework: Ember.js / AngularJS / React / VueJS / Other
- Experience working with relational databases in a production environment
- Experience with the implementation of mobile-responsive UI
- Experience mentoring other engineers
We are located in Rothschild, Tel Aviv, and working on a hybrid model