About The Position
With over 30 Million users on our platform, we’re here to change the future of business. Our all-in-one platform makes starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone – we welcome more than 800k new business owners every month. From our products to our careers, there are endless opportunities for growth.
Our team | Our core | Our dream fulfillers
When we started Tailor Brands, we wanted to help people to accelerate their growth and fulfill their dreams. This also defines us internally; we put our focus on maximizing individual impact and creating an environment of absolute transparency.
By taking part in our vision you will
- Analyze user website activity patterns and flows on a daily basis to improve the usability and the experience of our customers
- Bring insights and suggestions to Product Managers, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance and Management by conducting deep analysis, AB tests and research
- Monitoring of business KPIs and product metrics to alert about changes, conduct ad-hoc/periodic analytics, and present your results
- Development of reports, dashboards, KPIs and metrics
- Discovering new ways to use our data to create value for our users
- Analysis of raw data according to complicated business questions
- 2 years of experience with advanced skills in SQL, data analysis and visualization
- B.A./B.Sc. in a relevant field
- Great Understanding of statistical models (e.g. R, Python, MATLAB)
- Experience working with BI/Analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Periscope, Qlik etc.)
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Experience analyzing online consumer product performance
Great Advantage if you have:
- Experience working with online advertising data
- Familiarity and/or implementation experience with tracking and data collection techniques
*We are located in Tel Aviv but Hybrid mode is on!