Full Stack Team Lead
About The Position
With over 30 Million users on our platform, we’re here to change the future of business. Our all-in-one platform makes starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone – we welcome more than 800k new business owners every month. From our products to our careers, there are endless opportunities for growth.
Our team | Our core | Our dream fulfillers
When we started Tailor Brands, we wanted to help people to accelerate their growth and fulfill their dreams. This also defines us internally; we put our focus on maximizing individual impact and creating an environment of absolute transparency.
About the role
We are looking for a hands-on creative and passionate Team Leader to join our growing team!
As a Team Leader, you will have tons of impact on our product, customers and team members.
We need smart, forward-thinking people to take us to the next step. We are looking for an experienced full-stack leader who will design, implement, and own the entire product life cycle. By doing so, you will be shaping the future of soon-to-be SMB owners, affecting millions of people every day.
- Act as a hands-on manager for a team of talented engineers
- Full ownership of the team roadmap together with the PM’s: Set goals, help define tasks and manage timelines successfully to achieve desired outcomes.
- Grow and mentor team members, focusing on team growth and career development
- Collaboration across organizational boundaries with different stakeholders, such as marketing, product data, etc.
- Lead hiring and onboarding efforts
- Help shape & maintain our professional culture, methodologies and practices while taking into consideration performance, stability, and best practices.
- 1+ years experience as a Team Leader
- 5+ years experience working as a Full Stack developer
- Experience in building and owning product features end to end – from architecture design to deployment and maintenance
- Excellent interpersonal skills & mentorship skills with an open mindset and a “get-things-done” attitude
- Experience working with web frameworks: Ember.js / Angular / React / VueJS / Other
- Experience in working on SAAS B2C products – an advantage
*We are located in Tel Aviv but Hybrid mode is on!
Our team is currently working in hybrid mode. Those who prefer to work in our office can do so in a safe environment.