Global Sales Trainer
About The Position
With over 30 Million users on our platform, we’re here to change the future of business. Our all-in-one platform makes starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone – we welcome more than 800k new business owners every month. From our products to our careers, there are endless opportunities for growth.
Our team | Our core | Our dream fulfillers
When we started Tailor Brands, we wanted to help people to accelerate their growth and fulfill their dreams. This also defines us internally; we put our focus on maximizing individual impact and creating an environment of absolute transparency.
About the role
We are looking for a Sales Trainer to develop training courses and monitor performance for our sales team.
As a Sales Trainer, you are responsible to collaborate between our headquarters and sales staff offshore and identify issues the employees are facing. You will also be responsible for maximizing their effectiveness through these training programs. Your role includes creating the learning material, monitoring performance after each session and making recommendations for improvements.
If your skills and work experience match the criteria for this role, we would like to meet you.
- Develop material required for training for example outline, handouts, and analyze day to day needs for training in the sales team
- Traveling abroad to conduct sales training and monitor performance in an offshore environment (a minimum of 8-10 times yearly)
- Monitoring performance and building new strategies to increase revenue
- Conduct training sessions for new and current sales personnel
- Develop new approaches and techniques for making improvements in training programs
- Coordinate with external trainers and monitor their performance while generating results and measuring their performance
- Stay up-to-date with the latest product developments and be able to train the representatives
- Proven 1-2 years of experience as a Global Sales Training Specialist, or as a sales representative, preferably in B2C
- Strong working knowledge of the sales process and its best practices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to design effective sales training programs
- Ability to measure an employee’s performance.
- Outstanding coaching and sales skills
- Excellent time management and customer service skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Great interpersonal and organizational skills
** We are based in Rothschild, Tel Aviv, Hybrid Model **
The job requires 2 days from the Office and 3 days remotely
Job Hours: 14:00 – 23:00