Business Data Analyst
About The Position
We’re Tailor Brands, a team of forward-thinkers who are committed to making branding accessible to everyone. Our platform services over 40 million small businesses with automated branding tools, and we’re constantly thinking about how to create products that will help our users build their businesses from the ground up.
We Need You!
As a data-driven company, the insights of the Data Team are our eyes and ears. That’s why we’re looking for you, a highly motivated data analyst who’s excited about working in a Big Data environment. You’re intelligent and resourceful, and you pay strong attention to detail. While you’re here, you will:
- Analyze business activity patterns and flows on a daily basis to improve and optimize business KPI’S.
- Identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for new opportunities.
- Monitoring product metrics to alert you about changes, conducting ad-hoc/periodic analytics, and presenting your results.
- Bring insights and provide recommendations to all departments: Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, and Management.
- Developing reports, dashboards, KPIs, and SAAS metrics.
- Discovering new ways to use our data to create value for our users.
- Work closely with the Finance department: COO, FPNA, VP finance.
Apply if you have:
- B.Sc. in Information system Engineering / Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- +2 years of experience as Business Analyst/Data Analyst/ BI Developer or equivalent
- Proficient level of SQL – MUST
- Experience working with BI/Analytics tools (e.g Tableau)
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Experience analyzing online consumer product performance
Great Advantage if you have:
- Experience working with online B2C companies
- Familiarity and/or implementation experience with tracking and data collection technique
Nice to know:
- Our amazing offices are based in Rothschild, Tel Aviv
- Our hybrid work model entails working four times in the office and one time from home.