About The Position
With over 30 Million users on our platform, we’re here to change the future of business. Our all-in-one platform makes starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone – we welcome more than 800k new business owners every month. From our products to our careers, there are endless growth opportunities.
Our team | Our core | Our dream fulfillers
When we started Tailor Brands, we wanted to help people accelerate their growth and fulfill their dreams. This also defines us internally; we put our focus on maximizing individual impact and creating an environment of absolute transparency.
About the Role
As a DevOps Engineer, your work will have a direct impact on development processes across the entire R&D organization. You will help lead our Infrastructure, SRE, CI/CD, Security, and Scale/Performance efforts.
You will take a leading role in defining and designing these systems, all to enable our Fullstack and Data teams to be as independent and successful as possible.
At Tailor Brands, the DevOps team doesn’t manage all of our services on their own – they build the tools and guidance so our Development teams can own them end-to-end.
- Take an active role in the DevOps engineering team that focuses on all aspects of CI/CD infrastructure, GitOps full automation, and operational metrics to ensure the highest productivity for our Cloud engineering infrastructure
- Lead the design and delivery of software and infrastructure to improve the reliability, scalability, and efficiency of our services.
- Design, develop, and maintain our core platform and CI/CD infrastructure and our development environments
- Manage cloud security principles and define best practices
- Build, configure, and tune highly available and fault-tolerant Container Clusters and K8s infrastructures
- Take an active role in defining the team’s roadmap
- Develop automation to support our orchestration and application deployment
- 3+ years of work experience as a DevOps hands-on Engineer in a production environment
- Understanding of Development and build processes, CI & CD concepts, and tools
- Experience with any of the major cloud providers: Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Experience with Kubernetes or other container orchestration tooling
Nice to have
- IaC experience
- Experience in a fully CD environment
- Programming experience
We are located in Rothschild, Tel Aviv
Our hybrid model includes four days in the office and one day at home