Full stack Developer
About The Position
With over 30 Million users on our platform, we’re here to change the future of business. Our all-in-one platform makes starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone – we welcome more than 800k new business owners every month. From our products to our careers, there are endless opportunities for growth.
Our team | Our core | Our dream fulfillers
When we started Tailor Brands, we wanted to help people to accelerate their growth and fulfill their dreams. This also defines us internally; we put our focus on maximizing individual impact and creating an environment of absolute transparency.
Our developers – who work with full CI / CD – have end-to-end ownership over every project they take on. We walk into our workspace to inspire those around us to do what inspires them.
We’re constantly trying new things. “Try, fail, repeat” is one of our values, and we live by it – A\B testing everything and learning from everything we do. If you want to bring something new to the table, you are welcome and encouraged. We make something beautiful every day – in design, code, and our products – to give our users the best experience and help them open the business they’ve dreamed of!
By taking part in our vision you will
- Collaborate together with product managers, designers and fellow engineers to bring ideas to life
- Build a modern next-generation web application with a focus on user experience and scale.
- Create efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Craft secure, scalable and easily maintainable backend services.
- Design and architect solutions, implement the solutions you’ve conceived, and participate in monitoring, scaling and maintaining them.
- Perform Code Reviews for other team members.
- Promote best practices around backend and frontend development.
- Champion modern technologies and approaches in software development, deployment and monitoring.
- At least 3 years of experience in web development with: Ruby / Node.js / Python / Go / Java / C#
- Experience working with a modern web framework: Ember.js / AngularJS / React / VueJS / Other
- Experience working with relational databases in a production environment
- Experience with implementation of mobile-responsive UI
*We are located in Tel Aviv but Hybrid mode is on!
Our team is currently working in hybrid mode. Those who prefer to work in our office can do so in a safe environment.