About The Position
With over 30 Million users on our platform, we’re here to change the future of business. Our all-in-one platform makes starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone – we welcome more than 800k new business owners every month. From our products to our careers, there are endless opportunities for growth.
Our team | Our core | Our dream fulfillers
When we started Tailor Brands, we wanted to help people to accelerate their growth and fulfill their dreams. This also defines us internally; we put our focus on maximizing individual impact and creating an environment of absolute transparency.
About the role
- Join our Finance department to oversee all financial aspects of the company, including general accounting, month close, business support, tax returns, audits, operations, cash management, payroll and much more
- Analyze financial results (monthly, quarterly, and annual reports) with respect to cash burn, trends, costs, and compliance with budgets
- Prepare investors and management periodical packs
- Cash management and cash projections
- Equity related matters, including managing the cap table, option plans etc.
- Interact with other departments to provide consultative support for planning initiatives through financial analysis, reports, and recommendations
- Work with the Company’s external auditors and ensure the timely and accurate filing of the Company’s financial reports
- Prepare tax returns and other statutory reports, including tax planning
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting system processes, tools, and controls
- Professional certification (CPA)
- Internship from one of the Big 4 firms
- At least 2 years of experience as an assistant controller/controller in a global high-tech company – Startup is a big advantage
- Great communication skills and ability to collaborate with other departments and external 3rd parties
- Experience in preparing financial statements according to US GAAP
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, well organized and function as a team member to accomplish job roles
- Great attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills both in English and Hebrew
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and Priority accounting software – Advantage
- Familiarity with SaaS metrics (especially in B2C) – an advantage