About The Position
With over 30 Million users on our platform, we’re here to change the future of business. Our all-in-one platform makes starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone – we welcome more than 800k new business owners every month. From our products to our careers, there are endless growth opportunities.
Our team | Our core | Our dream fulfillers
When we started Tailor Brands, we wanted to help people accelerate their growth and fulfill their dreams. This also defines us internally; we put our focus on maximizing individual impact and creating an environment of absolute transparency.
What we’re looking for
- A passionate and organized problem-solver who understands and advocates for the user and can translate ideas into simple and intuitive product solutions
- Someone who will collaborate with Product Managers and Software Developers to define, design, and deliver thoughtful solutions to real user problems
- Someone who will conduct the full product design cycle – including competitive analysis, data analysis, and examining user feedback, as well as designing a flawless UX and UI that encompasses all states and scenarios and does not neglect edge cases
- A talented UX and UI designer who can create designs at all levels of resolution – from res wireframes to functional prototypes, to pixel-perfect final mocks for both mobile and desktop
- A strong communicator who can present their work to stakeholders and accept and integrate feedback
- An analytical individual who understands business needs, can understand A/B test data, and conduct usability sessions with real users both before and after product launch
- A flexible professional who can deliver under pressure can help imagine a product solution by proactively defining requirements, and can accept that sometimes “the perfect is the enemy of the good”
Need to have:
- Proven experience in all phases of the product design process including user research, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, and delivery to the dev
- 4+ years of experience in UX, UI, and product design
- Mastery over Figma or other UX design tools like Sketch or XD
- A passionate and empathetic user advocate
- Proactive, can-do approach
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS a plus
- Familiarity with animation tools is a plus
- Familiarity with behavior analytics platforms like Heap or Google Analytics is a plus
*Please add a link to your portfolio – Must*
Nice to know:
- Our company is located in Rothschild, Tel Aviv.
- Our hybrid work model involves working from the office for four days and remotely for one day.