About The Position
With over 30 Million users on our platform, we’re here to change the future of business. Our all-in-one platform makes starting a business affordable and accessible to everyone – we welcome more than 800k new business owners every month. From our products to our careers, there are endless opportunities for growth.
Our team | Our core | Our dream fulfillers
When we started Tailor Brands, we wanted to help people to accelerate their growth and fulfill their dreams. This also defines us internally; we put our focus on maximizing individual impact and creating an environment of absolute transparency.
What we’re looking for
- Design, implement and maintain pipelines that deliver data with measurable quality and SLAs for our product, marketing, finance, and other departments
- Partner with business domain experts, data analysts, and engineering teams to build foundational datasets that are trusted, well-understood, aligned with business strategy and enable a self-service analysis
- Focus on data quality, detect data/analytics quality issues, implement bug fixes and data validations for prevention
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements such as automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Proven experience in creating and optimizing big data processes, pipelines and architectures.
- 2+ years of experience with ETL design, implementation, and maintenance
- 2+ years of experience with programming languages, preferably Python
- Strong knowledge of SQL and Data modeling, preferably PostgreSQL
- Working experience with Cloud environment, preferably AWS
- Working experience with Apache Airflow
- Team Player, Can-Do attitude and creativity